So many people have reached out to me and asked "What are you allowed to eat?" Here is a run down of what I can eat this week...Week 1
Water....a must to keep hydrated (although it is rough on my stomach, especially if it is cold)
You are supposed to "sip" all day.....
Chicken broth - good for when you feel you need something savory.
Tomato Soup - my current obsession...I imagine it is a pizza (ha!)
Crystal Light (any flavor) - You can have as much as you want...great if you don't care for water.
Diet Snapple, No Sugar Added fruit juice, diet tang
Protein Shake - essential for protein! You are supposed to drink 60-80 grams a day (almost impossible)....there are many varieties, muscle milk is the least disgusting in my opinion.
G2 Gatorade - this is the low sugar Gatorade, great for dehydration because it contains electrolytes.
Very difficult, I wont lie....I constantly feel head hunger but it is a learned behavior I have to break. I can honestly say I feel great! The hardest part of the day is when my family cooks dinner...oh the smells!!!! The Doctor warned me that this would be a head game....and it is! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
Until next time....
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment