Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Struggles....

Today has been the hardest by far.  Today is when I realized how difficult of a challenge this is really going to be for me.  I knew going in that there would be days that I had regret, resentment and a mix of emotions....today was the first of those days.  I know this will pass, I know!  Today was the first day I went to the grocery store....big mistake!  I just was not ready.  This addiction has had a strong hold on my life for many years....just like a recovering alcoholic going into a bar I wanted to grab everything off the shelf and shove it in my mouth!  I started sweating, feeling faint....and frankly ANGRY!  I am so hungry!  I want to eat!  I am sick of drinking all day and not having food in my mouth.   I know this is a process, I know this is a challenge and a HEAD GAME,  Today, I did not do so well.....tomorrow will be better.  I am going back to work tomorrow so that will be exciting!  I will be glad to get out of the house, get back to my new normal. 


So far I have lost 12 pounds, so yay!


Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment