Monday, May 19, 2014

Lots of changes...

Today is 4 days post op and these last 2 days have brought on lots of changes!  Today my scars have really stared itching and that means it is healing...so happy about that!  Also, I have been hot, sweaty almost all day (not sure why).  Yesterday, I really started to deflate from all the gas they pumped into my stomach, having gas all day is pretty unpleasant but I feel soooo much better now that it is out.  I have been resting a lot so that could contribute to my legs and feet not being swollen but they look so much thinner already.  I can tell my weight has started to come off in my face which I am NOT going to complain about, I am ready to be rid of my double chin!


I am down 10 pounds today and so thrilled!!  This is the best decision I have ever made.


Lets not overlook the cons of this situation.....definitely fighting head hunger, definitely having to remind myself that I cannot eat whatever I want...that I have to sip and not gulp, that I have to take small bites.  It definitely takes me a lot longer to eat now and to drink.  I used to drink a bottle of water in 5-10 minutes and now it takes me almost all day.  This will get better, I know.....patience has never been my strong suit BUT I will overcome this...I WILL WIN!


Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment