Hey there!
I am finally home! Sorry it has been a while since I posted - I have spent the last 2 days in and out of it. I had some awesome pain meds but they also kept me sleepy. Today I am determined to stay awake, ween myself off all the meds and get moving so this soreness goes away.
The surgery was not really what I expected it to be. When I woke up, I was not in terrible pain other than my chest and shoulders being full of gas. My mouth was painfully dry and I was shocked to find that I could not drink for 24 hours!!!! The day after surgery I had an upper GI to find out if I had any leaks and I DONT!!!! Yay! So finally got to drink.
STATS for today - DOWN 3.5 pounds!!! Wooooohoooo!!!
Until next time...xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment