T minus 1 day!!!!
Tomorrow is my surgery……I am as hesitant as I am ready. I have always been fearful of the unknown, and in this case I am terrified! I have known I am having this surgery for months now and yet I sit here today completely unprepared mentally for what is to come. I feel as if I have to spend these last few hours devouring every morsel of food I will be missing after my surgery. I feel as if I have to get my house completely clean, I have to go to the store and stock up on all the things I will need and should have bought last week. To say I feel overwhelmed is an understatement.
All that being said, I am excited about this journey. I do wish I had a time travel machine that would blast me forward two months but that’s not going to happen! I cant wait to lose this fat suit, to live the life I want to live, to be active, to be able to see my toes, to be able to wear normal clothes, to be able to walk without feeling like I may pass out….I am so ready to just be healthy. Oh and pretty…..
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment